Evershot Village Community Hall
Live Music * Meetings * Events
Evershot Parish Council began building the village hall in 1919. The Women's Institute, founded the year before, were unable hold their first meeting at the venue until its completion in 1921.
When war was declared in 1939, the hall was commandeered by the British Army who subsequently returned it after the war.
Local charity was formed in 1963 of the same name, to maintain the hall for use by the local parish community.
The hall is in regular use today may be hired for private and public social events and has become well known for Music and Arts events thanks to a dedicated team of volunteers.
To book the hall for an event, please contact the Charity Office at email@example.com